BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 3rd revised edition
- Tanya Duke-Novakovski, Marieke Vries de, Chris Seymour
- New edition of a popular guide for small animal veterinary practitioners covering anaesthesia and its administration.
- This new edition covers not only the medical aspects, but also the legal, ethical and practical consequences before, during and after surgery
- The use of anaesthetics and analgesics is broken down into their use in dental, ophthalmic and thoracic surgery among others, and the impact of various diseases and disorders on their efficacy
- Provides advice on how to deal with complications and emergencies and techniques for managing pain