MRI Bioeffects Safety and Patient Management
- Frank G. Shellock, John V. Crues
The internationally acclaimed series, the Reference Manual for Magnetic Resonance Safety, Implants, and Devices: 2014 Edition (750+ pages), continues to be the most indispensable MRI safety textbook for radiologists, MRI technologists, and facility managers. This textbook includes fully updated guidelines and recommendations from the latest information in the peer-reviewed literature as well as documents developed by the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM), the American College of Radiology (ACR), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), the Medical Devices Agency (MDA), and the Institute for Magnetic Resonance, Safety, Education, and Research (IMRSER). Features of the 2014 Edition include patient screening forms in English and Spanish and guidelines for scanning patients with electronically-activated devices.
- Section I presents fully updated safety guidelines and recommendations.
- Section II has the latest information for implants, devices, and materials tested for the MRI environment.
- New information pertaining to the use of ferromagnetic detection systems in the MRI environment.
- An Appendix provides website information for hundreds of biomedical companies.
|Verschijningsdatum||13 dec. 2014|
|Auteur(s)||Frank G. Shellock, John V. Crues|