Practice Development Workbook for Nursing, Health and Social Care Teams
- Jan Dewing, Brendan McCormack, Angie Titchen
If you’re looking to develop and improve your nursing, health or social care practice, either individually or as part of a team, the Practice Development Workbook for Nursing, Health and Social Care Teams offers a wide-ranging selection of activities, tools and resources covering vital aspects of practice development. Written as a companion volume to the latest edition of the best-selling Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare, this new resource grounds practice development in day-to-day nursing and health and social care through accessible, informative learning activities. It also focuses on practical ways in which teams can make their workplace cultures more effective and person-centred, and enables practitioners to empower themselves to make compassionate care a fundamental part of effective health and social care systems.
- Offers a full range of resources and tools to support all stages of learning and development towards person-centred practice, including learning activities, templates, posters, tips and hints, information sheets, and checklists.
- Includes practical advice for teams to involve patients, clients and residents in the transformation of workplace cultures and bringing about sustainable change
- Perfect for use both by individuals or by those working in group settings
- Presents informative and accessible information through activities and key learning points rather than just theory
- Fully linked to Practice Development in Nursing and Healthcare, second edition, but can also be used as a stand-alone resource
- Includes access to a companion website featuring even more tools and resources, including: sample Powerpoint presentations, worksheets and reflection tools, questionnaires and checklists, evaluation tools, as well as a bonus chapter on 'Sharing and Celebrating'
|Verschijningsdatum||30 mei 2014|
|Auteur(s)||Jan Dewing, Brendan McCormack, Angie Titchen|