Principles and Practice of Movement Disorders
- Joseph Jankovic Mark Hallett Michael S Okun
- Explores all facets of movement disorders, including the latest rating scales for clinical research, neurochemistry, clinical pharmacology, genetics, clinical trials, and experimental therapeutics.
- Provides the essential information you need for a clinical approach to diagnosis and management, with minimal emphasis on basic science.
- Reflects recent advances in areas such as the genetics of Parkinsonian and other movement disorders, diagnostic brain imaging, new surgical approaches to patients with movement disorders, and new treatment guidelines for conditions such as restless legs syndrome.
- Features a reader-friendly, full-color format, with plentiful diagrams, photographs, and tables.
- Includes access to several hundred updated, professional-quality video clips that illustrate the manifestations of all the movement disorders in the book along with their differential diagnoses.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Verschijningsdatum||16 jul. 2021|
|Auteur(s)||Joseph Jankovic Mark Hallett Michael S Okun|